Wednesday 18 January 2012

Mostyn

Im sure my first pint was in Varsity £ap. Now everyone who's ever been to Varsity, on a Thursday night in bangor will know...It's not the best pint in the world and this put me off lager big time. Now with cider as my drinking weakness I grew up and developed a bitter taste and now, older and wiser, a good cold lager can be very refeshing  refreshing.  After a night in Mostyn I can officially say it's very close in being the best lager I've ever had! It's such an enjoyable pub. Very well kept, so homely and inviting. It was so good that im going to make Mostyn a 'treat' I very much enjoyed it and cant wait to go back and enjoy it again :)

Mostyn, my Treat


Service:       ****
L&S*:         ***
Money:       ***
Quality:      *****

*Location & Surrounding;

No comments:

Post a Comment