Wednesday 18 January 2012

Mikes Bites

There is no secret why student love Mikes Bites, after spending £40 in £ap in Yellow (I know what your thinking how? One round cost me £24 :/ ) I was well on my way for a hangover, so after a moider on the phone with mother me, Jerri, Anna and Steve made our way to Mikes Bites.


 Hangover Heaven. It's not too often you can go to a cafe and find food you would at home, simple full english fry up breakfast, WOW. Hangover cure; now not being a fan of mushrooms, a hash brown was used to replace instead, and the portion served is brilliant! After stuffing that down with a large mug of tea, it's a great place to chill out and enjoy watching Bangor move on by!


It's never rare to find simplisty simplicity, fully satisfying anyone, but the people at Mikes Bites do it so well, I would advise anyone wanting a good slap up meal at fair prices to go Mikes and even more so to cure the post-night hangover. Mikes 1-0 Hangover ...Ill be back soon ;)   : D


Service:       **
L&S*:        ***
Money:       ***
Quality:      **



*Location & Surrounding;

STUDENT APPROVED

No comments:

Post a Comment