Saturday 14 January 2012

From The Beginning

So I'm Chilling and Thinking of all the things mam always told me about me;

"Jason, You're a Human Dustbin!!"
"Jason, You Should of Done Catering GCSE not Graphic Design"
"Jason, Why Don't You Become a Chef? You're Useless at Football"
"So What Have You And Steve Cooked Today Then?"

Then i Thought What My Girlfriend Says To Me;

"Jason, Can You Make Me Food?"
"But Jason, You Always Cook For Me"
"I Bought You a Spice Rack, Fed Up Of All These Small Pots In My Cupboard"
"Jason, You're An Alcoholic"

Then I Thought What Do i Watch On Tv When I'm Home With Mam;

-Man V's Food
-Ace of Cakes
-Cake Boss
-Ready Steady Cook
-Come Dine With Me (Convinced i could Win This!)



So I decided to become Eating Bangor where I will Go round Giving my opinion on What I'll consume and I'll be posting about random things I'll cook and whip up, especially now I have a smoothie maker...or a food processor I manipulate .... But Yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment