Tuesday 21 February 2012

Yr Hen Glan (yellow)




So its the usual scenario. I'm Hungry and so is Jerri so we decided to pop into "Yellow"  (Yr Hen Glan) for a drink and food. To our inconvenience the cook was on his break and we had to wait a while for food until the cook had his break, fair enough we had a game of pool to waste time, after a long wait we ordered food and waited for it to be served. Warning you now, it wasn't a pleasant visit :(

For a starter, there was something in Jerri's Ice in her coke, Not saying its the pub's fault because I dont know how if they're ice is produced there or bought in but it set the tone for our time there this evening. After waiting a while fo our food (think it seemed longer because of the cooks break) my Hunter Chicken came over with no peas :/ which clearly stated in the menu I would receive on the plate, but far from bothered because I was hungry I scoffed it down and was very enjoyable... well the chicken was. Jerri's Chips were cold and mine i found we're warm...ish... but far from fresh :/



The trend of disappointment followed into the dessert we bought when the waitress couldn't find spoons, so we were given a fork to eat, now I had their iScream Sunde, ice cream and a fork.... I suposed I managed. then the next issue arise when Jerri had a dirty mark on her plate, which was sent back and another one was brought back for her :)

Jerri aslo wanted to me to state she didn't have enough Ice Cream with her desert, now I think she was just being greedy, so ill change this to a shout out to her :)

So all in all, The Yellow was a bad experience this time round, but I must asure you I have enjoyed the pub far to many times to count on both hands, for Cheap drinks on a tuesday to food with friends but on this day they we're just not up to scratch but im sure they'll sort that out :D


This is me Jason, Logging out


Service:       **
L&S*:           ****
Money:       ***
Quality:      **


*Location & Surrounding;



No comments:

Post a Comment