Tuesday 28 February 2012

1815


This Spanish Influenced little cafe is hidden on the high street. From the outside it looks small and dainty. As you walk in the image in your mind stays and with its welcoming and charming staff mixed with the chilled out ambiance its a great establishment.
Tapas
As your relaxing in the european set up waiting to be served you look around and see the simplicity with a modern edge of this cafe. 

A friendly waitress made her way to our table and we made our order, after having to change mine twice I finally ordered. I've never been so relaxed waiting for my food. Jerri ordered a tapas and I ordered a Beef burger. When Everything arrived it looked amazing and fresh. Jerri's Tapas was so colorful with steam fresh Ciabatta bread. My burger was fresh, greatly cooked with nice crispy chips. Has to be the first time I've eaten burger and chips without sauce, and by doing that I realised the great taste this dish had. YUM! As you can see that it was a very well presented dish and a great sized portion. But i couldn't get over how amazing Jerr's Tapas was. Full of colour and fresh fruits and vegetables.

Moving on to deserts I had a Malteaser Cake, which was very nice but the icing was very rich and I couldn't eat it :/ It was more than a helpful serving which I was more than happy to receive. It was warmed up for me to, which I guess, was done with a microwave which was a great contrast to my cold ice cream. Jerri had a carrot cake which was a very well presented.



Very nice Food to round up a very  good evening. On My suggestion list by far. Very nice establishment with a great set up and staff. Must go if you haven't been before











Service:       ****
L&S*:           ****
Money:       ***
Quality:      *****


*Location & Surrounding;



















No comments:

Post a Comment